The Story of Saiunkoku: Season 1, Part 2
Free Shipping Included! The Story of Saiunkoku: Season 1, Part 2 by Geneon Entertainment at Chocolate Movie. MPN: 704400085536. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Saiunkoku is a country with eight powerful houses governed by one emperor. However, the new leader, Ryuki Shi, cares not for his new role and is
Screensavers for Story of Saiunkoku (Click for larger image)
| || || |
Sweet Red Bean Balls
• 2 cups of all purpose unbleached flour
• ¼ cup of rice flour (mochiko) • 2 teaspoons of baking powder
• 2 teaspoons of dry yeast (instant or rapid-rise yeast)
• 1 tablespoon of white granulated sugar
• 1/3 cup (or more) of warm (but not hot) water
• 3/4 cup sweetened red beans (azuki/adzuki) or sweet red bean paste (koshian)
• Powdered Sugar
• 1 tablespoon (or more) of fresh ground ginger
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Blend the flour, rice flour, baking powder, yeast, granulated sugar and sweet red beans all together in a food processor until you have a uniform, crumbly mixture. If you opt to use ginger, also mix it in during this stage.
3. Gradually add in water to the mixture while slowly stirring. Continue to do so until the mixture is no longer crumbly, but has become dough. Start with a 1/3 cup of water and add more if needed. Be careful not to add too much water, or the dough will be runny.
4. Once the dough is uniform, roll it out and divide equally into about 10 or 12 squares. Then roll each of the square sections up into its own ball like shape.
5. Evenly space the balls onto a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes, or until the balls are golden.
6. Remove from the oven, and allow the balls to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Be careful not to burn yourself. For one last finishing touch, you can opt to sprinkle them lightly with sifted powdered sugar before serving.
|Item Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.75 x 0.53 x 0.53 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|